Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Release: "Night of the Vampire"

Night of the Vampire (Part Two of Paranormal Nights)

Young witch, Lucy Ormand, is as deadly as she is beautiful; something that the vampire, Alistair Noir, finds irresistible. As she continues to struggle with her abilities, Lucy is thrust into his welcoming arms for a lesson in magic she'll never forget! The following story contains anal sex, oral sex, spanking and a tantalizing peak of werewolves to come! 18+ Only!


Excerpt:

“Will you bite me,” she whispered.

“Only if you want me to,” I whispered back.

She threw her arms around me and our lips met. Her warm breath stirred me on and I became aroused at our kiss alone.

She looked down and smiled. “Should we go to my room?”

“We could. But this is my house and if I want to take you right here on my dining room table, I will.” I ripped open the buttons on her dress.

Her ivory cheeks flushed red as she covered her exposed flesh.  

Available at Smashwords, ARe, Amazon and Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment